MeowMS

Holy shit.
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 
 

 GM Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Not Available
Posts : 529
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 106
Location : Spoon

PostSubject: GM Application   Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:36 pm

I would like to become a GM
I have a lot of experience in watching movies on youtube on how to act as a Gm and i know all the commands.
I know how to help people with their problems (Most of them) Razz
and I know how to communicate with people
I am really friendly
and I would love to try out the GM commands that I learned
I go on every day
Almost 24/7 Smile
and I will make fun events for people often
This is why i would be good for a GM
Razz


Last edited by phily999 on Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Playa
Playa
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 20
Join date : 2008-07-04
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: GM Application   Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:14 pm

You joined like what, 5 days ago? And u want to be a Gm? Yeah right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfred
Ergoth
Ergoth
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-07-04
Age : 23
Location : The Deepest Part of Hell Where The Internet Is.

PostSubject: Re: GM Application   Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:39 pm

Lol, Jason. and he didnt just join 5 days ago. he joined the FORUMS 5 days ago. so yes, he has experience.

Edit:He would make a Really good GM. we hang out every day. he is very helpful and he isnt lying bout anything that he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
platanos
Playa
Playa
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 26
Join date : 2008-06-13
Age : 23
Location : Cardboard box

PostSubject: Re: GM Application   Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:41 pm

Alfred wrote:
Lol, Jason. and he didnt just join 5 days ago. he joined the FORUMS 5 days ago. so yes, he has experience.

Edit:He would make a Really good GM. we hang out every day. he is very helpful and he isnt lying bout anything that he said.

Sucks that many people are just like him. What makes him different than anyone else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Not Available
Posts : 529
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 106
Location : Spoon

PostSubject: Gm Application   Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:26 pm

Storm.......
You dont read do you......
It said i joined the forums 5 days ago like Alfred said
I bet i joined the game earlier than you did.....
I also saw you going into other gm application topics and screwing them up too
saying...."You joined 2 days ago what makes you think you can be GM?"
That is just low
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfred
Ergoth
Ergoth
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-07-04
Age : 23
Location : The Deepest Part of Hell Where The Internet Is.

PostSubject: Re: GM Application   Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:53 pm

phily999 wrote:
Storm.......
You dont read do you......
It said i joined the forums 5 days ago like Alfred said
I bet i joined the game earlier than you did.....
I also saw you going into other gm application topics and screwing them up too
saying...."You joined 2 days ago what makes you think you can be GM?"
That is just low

agreed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfred
Ergoth
Ergoth
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-07-04
Age : 23
Location : The Deepest Part of Hell Where The Internet Is.

PostSubject: Re: GM Application   Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:54 pm

platanos wrote:
Alfred wrote:
Lol, Jason. and he didnt just join 5 days ago. he joined the FORUMS 5 days ago. so yes, he has experience.

Edit:He would make a Really good GM. we hang out every day. he is very helpful and he isnt lying bout anything that he said.

Sucks that many people are just like him. What makes him different than anyone else?

Cuz all those other people LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Playa
Playa
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 20
Join date : 2008-07-04
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: GM Application   Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:40 pm

And how we know you aren't lying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Not Available
Posts : 529
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 106
Location : Spoon

PostSubject: Re: GM Application   Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:17 pm

lol Alfred XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Not Available
Posts : 529
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 106
Location : Spoon

PostSubject: Re: GM Application   Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:25 pm

Well I am really nice to people and polite o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfred
Ergoth
Ergoth
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-07-04
Age : 23
Location : The Deepest Part of Hell Where The Internet Is.

PostSubject: Re: GM Application   Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:26 pm

true....true....how bout ya guys go ruin otehr applications now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Not Available
Posts : 529
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 106
Location : Spoon

PostSubject: Re: GM Application   Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:27 pm

And also what Alfred said
I don't lie about anything Razz
I am trustworthy to everyone
I think I would become a very good GM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Not Available
Posts : 529
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 106
Location : Spoon

PostSubject: Re: GM Application   Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:28 pm

And I would also try to meet Cory's standards of becoming a GM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfred
Ergoth
Ergoth
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-07-04
Age : 23
Location : The Deepest Part of Hell Where The Internet Is.

PostSubject: Re: GM Application   Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:30 pm

Edit your posts next time. :tongue:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Not Available
Posts : 529
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 106
Location : Spoon

PostSubject: RE: GM application   Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Alright
but i dont even know what i have to edit o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Not Available
Posts : 529
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 106
Location : Spoon

PostSubject: Re: GM Application   Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:57 pm

I would be a good GM though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Not Available
Posts : 529
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 106
Location : Spoon

PostSubject: Re: GM Application   Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:58 pm

I would help catch a lot of hackers like Pevv.
I would make the Server better by adding more events and helping wiped people and people with negative experience.
I know and memorized all of the GM commands so I will be good at it.
I have experience in being a GM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfred
Ergoth
Ergoth
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-07-04
Age : 23
Location : The Deepest Part of Hell Where The Internet Is.

PostSubject: Re: GM Application   Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:50 pm

lol, still trying on this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Not Available
Posts : 529
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 106
Location : Spoon

PostSubject: Re: GM Application   Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 pm

Yup Definately! Cause I might do anything to become one Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChronicEmo
Playa
Playa
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 31
Join date : 2008-06-28
Age : 25
Location : tamps florida

PostSubject: Re: GM Application   Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:47 am

phily999 wrote:
I would like to become a GM
I have a lot of experience in watching movies on youtube on how to act as a Gm and i know all the commands.
I know how to help people with their problems (Most of them) Razz
and I know how to communicate with people
I am really friendly
and I would love to try out the GM commands that I learned
I go on every day
Almost 24/7 Smile
and I will make fun events for people often
This is why i would be good for a GM
Razz
Meow has told everyone that there will be nomore new gms unless he needs some. and that would only happen if a gm or 2 quits. wes got plenty. but like i said later on meow might need a gm so stay active and be well known of being good
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/sheatemysocks
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Not Available
Posts : 529
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 106
Location : Spoon

PostSubject: Re: GM Application   Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:21 pm

ChronicEmo wrote:
phily999 wrote:
I would like to become a GM
I have a lot of experience in watching movies on youtube on how to act as a Gm and i know all the commands.
I know how to help people with their problems (Most of them) Razz
and I know how to communicate with people
I am really friendly
and I would love to try out the GM commands that I learned
I go on every day
Almost 24/7 Smile
and I will make fun events for people often
This is why i would be good for a GM
Razz
Meow has told everyone that there will be nomore new gms unless he needs some. and that would only happen if a gm or 2 quits. wes got plenty. but like i said later on meow might need a gm so stay active and be well known of being good

But Blekmage (Korea) became a GM like 2 days ago Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Element
Horntail
Horntail


Character : n/a
Posts : 249
Join date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: GM Application   Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:43 pm

phily999 wrote:
ChronicEmo wrote:
phily999 wrote:
I would like to become a GM
I have a lot of experience in watching movies on youtube on how to act as a Gm and i know all the commands.
I know how to help people with their problems (Most of them) Razz
and I know how to communicate with people
I am really friendly
and I would love to try out the GM commands that I learned
I go on every day
Almost 24/7 Smile
and I will make fun events for people often
This is why i would be good for a GM
Razz
Meow has told everyone that there will be nomore new gms unless he needs some. and that would only happen if a gm or 2 quits. wes got plenty. but like i said later on meow might need a gm so stay active and be well known of being good

But Blekmage (Korea) became a GM like 2 days ago Razz

I became a GM because couple of the GM's have been inactive. (Japan + Remedy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Not Available
Posts : 529
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 106
Location : Spoon

PostSubject: Re: GM Application   Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:44 pm

OOOO I KNOW
Since Japan said ingame that he was gonna be off for a while, Can I take over for a while:p
that can also show people how good I am in being a GM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Element
Horntail
Horntail


Character : n/a
Posts : 249
Join date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: GM Application   Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:48 pm

phily999 wrote:
OOOO I KNOW
Since Japan said ingame that he was gonna be off for a while, Can I take over for a while:p
that can also show people how good I am in being a GM

Alfred is before you, he knows all the commands. Sorry.

-Korea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Not Available
Posts : 529
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 106
Location : Spoon

PostSubject: Re: GM Application   Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:50 pm

So I am after him Razz
Wait Korea, you joined MeowMS after me AND alfred
How did you become one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GM Application   

Back to top Go down
 
GM Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Beto's application
» Application for Hellbound
» death knight application ( blood elf)
» DETH application
» Survivor: Oh Craps (Application/Rules/Description)

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Archive :: Archives :: Old Forums :: Ellinia :: Post Hell-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Jump to: