MeowMS

Holy shit.
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Share | 
 

 ...!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-20
Age : 33
Location : poland

PostSubject: Re: ...!   Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:01 pm

can i add one simple request to the poll ohh almighty Meow? o.o
upgrading damage range in character screen. i know its a simple change.
pleeeeeeeease? ;____;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Element
Horntail
Horntail


Character : n/a
Posts : 249
Join date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: ...!   Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:30 pm

Irbis wrote:
can i add one simple request to the poll ohh almighty Meow? o.o
upgrading damage range in character screen. i know its a simple change.
pleeeeeeeease? ;____;

It's not a simple change. Most of the changes we do take time and effort. Stop with your whining and talk like a normal person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-20
Age : 33
Location : poland

PostSubject: Re: ...!   Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:46 pm

okey then i will say it normaly. will you add it or do i need to do it myself? its 40secs in hexworkshop. its clientside. its helpfull, it shows you're progress after couple of RBs. and next time - ask normaly too and dont send GM after my butt okey? thanks.
Irbis
Quote :
It's not a simple change
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=277819
says who?


best regards


Last edited by Irbis on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Element
Horntail
Horntail


Character : n/a
Posts : 249
Join date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: ...!   Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Irbis wrote:
okey then i will say it normaly. will you add it or do i need to do it myself? its 40secs in hexworkshop. its clientside. its helpfull, it shows you're progress after couple of RBs. and next time - ask normaly too and dont send GM after my butt okey? thanks.
Irbis
Quote :
It's not a simple change
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=277819
says who?


best regards

You do understand that I am Shiv? Learn things before you start making accusations. Also, that's IF you have a client. We as of right now DO NOT. We are using KiKi's Client as of right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-20
Age : 33
Location : poland

PostSubject: Re: ...!   Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:14 pm

Quote :
You do understand that I am Shiv? Learn things before you start making accusations
sorry for not knowing you're one thusand and two names. just two days ago you were Element ingame. and theres no Shiv on OFFICIAL gm list. blame yourself for missleading me. i dont have mindreading powers you know. looks like you enjoy that 10 ppl on line during rush hours. fine, ill stay away from the forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Element
Horntail
Horntail


Character : n/a
Posts : 249
Join date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: ...!   Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:45 pm

Irbis wrote:
Quote :
You do understand that I am Shiv? Learn things before you start making accusations
sorry for not knowing you're one thusand and two names. just two days ago you were Element ingame. and theres no Shiv on OFFICIAL gm list. blame yourself for missleading me. i dont have mindreading powers you know. looks like you enjoy that 10 ppl on line during rush hours. fine, ill stay away from the forums.

One thousand two =/= Two
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ...!   

Back to top Go down
 
...!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Archive :: Archives :: Old Forums :: Ellinia :: Post Hell-
Jump to: