MeowMS

Holy shit.
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Post new topic   Reply to topicShare | 
 

 ZOMG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Graphics Editor
Graphics Editor
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-02-12
Location : Ellicott City, Maryland.

PostSubject: ZOMG   Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:26 pm

ZOMG I COMBINED TWO HAIRZ AND ADDED GRADIENT. The result ._.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 430
Join date : 2008-06-03
Location : U.S.

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG   Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:34 pm

Ian wrote:
ZOMG I COMBINED TWO HAIRZ AND ADDED GRADIENT. The result ._.


Lol lazy, MAKE IT FLASHY! (good job still xP)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian
Graphics Editor
Graphics Editor
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-02-12
Location : Ellicott City, Maryland.

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG   Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:39 pm

MinorFish wrote:
Ian wrote:
ZOMG I COMBINED TWO HAIRZ AND ADDED GRADIENT. The result ._.


Lol lazy, MAKE IT FLASHY! (good job still xP)

Whatchu mean more flashy? I'm always looking for ideas, so tell me what to add/change :3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 430
Join date : 2008-06-03
Location : U.S.

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG   Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:31 pm

Ian wrote:
MinorFish wrote:
Ian wrote:
ZOMG I COMBINED TWO HAIRZ AND ADDED GRADIENT. The result ._.


Lol lazy, MAKE IT FLASHY! (good job still xP)

Whatchu mean more flashy? I'm always looking for ideas, so tell me what to add/change :3.

Your the graphics editor XD I was just messing with you, you did good XP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ZOMG   

Back to top Go down
 
ZOMG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [version XIVb] Zomg Xbow Necro | Video Added!
» ZOMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAV FRUITTT~
» reporting a player:zomg
» SELFIE TOPIC ZOMG
» ZOMG- My fanart placed first in The Comet!

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Archive :: Archives :: Archive-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: