MeowMS

Holy shit.
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Post new topic   Reply to topicShare | 
 

 Back in the forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WickedSage
Noob
Noob
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-01-26
Age : 25
Location : Tampa, FL

PostSubject: Back in the forums   Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:53 pm

sorry people i have been doing alot lately, homework/ getting my act together :0
what have i missed? 0-0 Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com/sheatemysocks
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 430
Join date : 2008-06-03
Location : U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums   Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:01 pm

WickedSage wrote:
sorry people i have been doing alot lately, homework/ getting my act together :0
what have i missed? 0-0 Shocked

Noobs love porn

Cory likes working

Sora and Julie like the same band XP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WickedSage
Noob
Noob
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-01-26
Age : 25
Location : Tampa, FL

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums   Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:34 pm

MinorFish wrote:
WickedSage wrote:
sorry people i have been doing alot lately, homework/ getting my act together :0
what have i missed? 0-0 Shocked

Noobs love porn

Cory likes working

Sora and Julie like the same band XP
o rly? 0-0
well then XD
how is pixx?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com/sheatemysocks
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 430
Join date : 2008-06-03
Location : U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums   Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:35 pm

WickedSage wrote:
MinorFish wrote:
WickedSage wrote:
sorry people i have been doing alot lately, homework/ getting my act together :0
what have i missed? 0-0 Shocked

Noobs love porn

Cory likes working

Sora and Julie like the same band XP
o rly? 0-0
well then XD
how is pixx?

Madly in love with Lisha....ummm hate everyone I use to know (In real life not the net) and yeah :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julie
Horntail
Horntail
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 202
Join date : 2008-07-07
Age : 25
Location : Ashburn, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums   Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:39 pm

MinorFish wrote:
WickedSage wrote:
sorry people i have been doing alot lately, homework/ getting my act together :0
what have i missed? 0-0 Shocked

Noobs love porn

Cory likes working

Sora and Julie like the same band XP

LMFAOOO. Oh yas. Big Bang<3 Kwon JiYong and SeungRi<3 F3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/monkey001x
christofer
GM
GM
avatar

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin
Posts : 444
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 23
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums   Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:45 pm

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SAYING YOURE LEAVING AND THEN COMING BACK 3 DAYS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
FUCK SALT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WickedSage
Noob
Noob
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-01-26
Age : 25
Location : Tampa, FL

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums   Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:26 pm

christofer wrote:
CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SAYING YOURE LEAVING AND THEN COMING BACK 3 DAYS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you have no room to talk, i remember you saying "if i see johnny on mms im going to quit" i remember hearing that. and plus i thought about my friends. why would i leave all of them just because of you?

makes no sense
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com/sheatemysocks
christofer
GM
GM
avatar

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin
Posts : 444
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 23
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums   Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:36 pm

well, i was saying it in a playful way, you could clearly tell that because of the capital letters and unnecessary amount of exclamation marks, but since you want to get bitchy i could bring up the fact that i "quit" just to prove a point, and i dont pretend to quit every other week in order to try to make people say "no plz dunt go!!"

_________________
FUCK SALT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Element
Horntail
Horntail


Character : n/a
Posts : 249
Join date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums   Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:54 pm

Hay guyz I quit. O wait i cum bek in 2 hours k?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julie
Horntail
Horntail
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 202
Join date : 2008-07-07
Age : 25
Location : Ashburn, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums   Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:08 pm

i kinda noticed that you leave and come back very often. Razz How many threads has this been? o_o i've seen a lot. That's all i'm saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/monkey001x
Julie
Horntail
Horntail
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 202
Join date : 2008-07-07
Age : 25
Location : Ashburn, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums   Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:09 pm

Julie wrote:
i kinda noticed that you leave and come back very often. Razz How many threads has this been? o_o i've seen a lot. That's all i'm saying.

oh i just noticed my message didn't go through very fast erm. -was talking to the person who comes back a lot- wewt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/monkey001x
WickedSage
Noob
Noob
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-01-26
Age : 25
Location : Tampa, FL

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums   Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:40 pm

christofer wrote:
well, i was saying it in a playful way, you could clearly tell that because of the capital letters and unnecessary amount of exclamation marks, but since you want to get bitchy i could bring up the fact that i "quit" just to prove a point, and i dont pretend to quit every other week in order to try to make people say "no plz dunt go!!"
actually i didn't say anything for a reason. at the time i did feel like quiting.
so what are you telling me i cant change my mind?
how about you grow up and let things go
i stopped
you dont have to like me
hate me for all i care
just stop these arguments
everytime i saw something or state something you have to tell me how wrong i am
i may not be right ALL the time
i apologize ok?
im done
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com/sheatemysocks
christofer
GM
GM
avatar

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin
Posts : 444
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 23
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums   Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:45 pm

WickedSage wrote:
christofer wrote:
well, i was saying it in a playful way, you could clearly tell that because of the capital letters and unnecessary amount of exclamation marks, but since you want to get bitchy i could bring up the fact that i "quit" just to prove a point, and i dont pretend to quit every other week in order to try to make people say "no plz dunt go!!"
actually i didn't say anything for a reason. at the time i did feel like quiting.
so what are you telling me i cant change my mind?
how about you grow up and let things go
i stopped
you dont have to like me
hate me for all i care
just stop these arguments
everytime i saw something or state something you have to tell me how wrong i am
i may not be right ALL the time
i apologize ok?
im done

All I'm saying is here's your biweekly routine:

Start MeowMS
Piss some random GM off somehow
Make some crappy topic on the forums about how you're quitting on some dumb impulse decision
Leave for a week
Come back


and then rinse and repeat.

_________________
FUCK SALT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums   

Back to top Go down
 
Back in the forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Old Chaotic Player getting back on the forums
» Chronicals Of The Grey Knight Forums Chapter +1+
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Da Boyz are back in town!!!
» WoW china is back+need to update to 3.1.3+new realmlist

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Archive :: Archives :: Archive-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: