MeowMS

Holy shit.
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Post new topic   Reply to topicShare | 
 

 Flaming for Beta Testers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alfred
Ergoth
Ergoth
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-07-04
Age : 23
Location : The Deepest Part of Hell Where The Internet Is.

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:16 pm

Ok Korea, you can't disapprove of me because you hate me...

Anyways,

IGN: Alfred

I want beta tester because i have been with MeowMS for awhile and was very active.
I've been waiting for MeowMS forever and have been trying my best to stay active on Maplestory for MeowMS to come back. On the original server, I tried to help as many people as possible and i think if i had a chance to beta-test, I could have enough experience with the new server and would be able to help more people. I am already an experienced user to the rules of MeowMS and i understand them. I also understand i must not give the client out to anybody.

If you need any more information add me on MSN from: DCN215@yahoo.com
Or email me here: Alphaevil1@gmail.com
Or just PM me.

Many Thanks,
Jon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Not Available
Posts : 529
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 106
Location : Spoon

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Im not gonna beg to become a beta tester because I have a feeling you are gonna say no cause you hate me.

Anyways, My IGN is FMMMMMMMMMMM

I would be good to be a beta tester because I have experience in it and I have been with this server for a long time. This server is real fun when it was the older version. I played MeowMS everyday when it was still up and running. I also made a few new friends in this server. Also, I have been waiting for the new and improved version of MeowMS with pirates, new bosses, and new areas. That is why I would like to be one of the beta testers.

You might hate me because you thought that I was gonna crash your old server, but I never said anything about crashing your server. The only server I would have wanted to crash was this other butthead's server (Some of you may know). Don't get it mixed up next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MixerMeow
Troll
Troll
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 147
Join date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Get the fuck out Philly, go play your own awesome server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Not Available
Posts : 529
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 106
Location : Spoon

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:34 pm

MixerMeow wrote:
Get the fuck out Philly, go play your own awesome server.

Who invited you fag?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piie
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Piie
Posts : 442
Join date : 2008-06-30
Age : 25
Location : On A Chair Playing MeowMs

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:36 pm

phily999 wrote:
MixerMeow wrote:
Get the fuck out Philly, go play your own awesome server.

Who invited you fag?

Wowowow you guys don't need to flame on this topic....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Not Available
Posts : 529
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 106
Location : Spoon

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:43 pm

Piie wrote:
phily999 wrote:
MixerMeow wrote:
Get the fuck out Philly, go play your own awesome server.

Who invited you fag?

Wowowow you guys don't need to flame on this topic....

Please tell that to Miss.Fagshit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfred
Ergoth
Ergoth
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-07-04
Age : 23
Location : The Deepest Part of Hell Where The Internet Is.

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:44 pm

phily999 wrote:
Piie wrote:
phily999 wrote:
MixerMeow wrote:
Get the fuck out Philly, go play your own awesome server.

Who invited you fag?

Wowowow you guys don't need to flame on this topic....

Please tell that to Miss.Fagshit

Guys, Just stop fighting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piie
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Piie
Posts : 442
Join date : 2008-06-30
Age : 25
Location : On A Chair Playing MeowMs

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:48 pm

Seriously though this topic is only for people who are willing to do beta test,
and if you argue on this topic then your chances could go down to play beta test
Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Not Available
Posts : 529
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 106
Location : Spoon

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:51 pm

Sorry, I'll stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MixerMeow
Troll
Troll
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 147
Join date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:24 pm

I won't stop. Philly999 just advertised his server on here, and then made remarks about how this server sucks, and how the GM's suck, and now he crawls back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 364
Join date : 2008-08-14
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere east of Pittsburgh.

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:25 pm

MixerMeow wrote:
I won't stop. Philly999 just advertised his server on here, and then made remarks about how this server sucks, and how the GM's suck, and now he crawls back.
I gotta admit, this IS the truth... Not starting anything, I'm just saying this is actually a valid point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digibutter.nerr.biz
Element
Horntail
Horntail


Character : n/a
Posts : 249
Join date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:27 pm

phily999 wrote:
Im not gonna beg to become a beta tester because I have a feeling you are gonna say no cause you hate me.

Anyways, My IGN is FMMMMMMMMMMM

I would be good to be a beta tester because I have experience in it and I have been with this server for a long time. This server is real fun when it was the older version. I played MeowMS everyday when it was still up and running. I also made a few new friends in this server. Also, I have been waiting for the new and improved version of MeowMS with pirates, new bosses, and new areas. That is why I would like to be one of the beta testers.

You might hate me because you thought that I was gonna crash your old server, but I never said anything about crashing your server. The only server I would have wanted to crash was this other butthead's server (Some of you may know). Don't get it mixed up next time.

Declined. You need to learn to control your anger. We don't need drama started before the server is fully functional. Plus, you have advertised your own server without permission. As UltraPiggy said, what Sora has said... is the truth.


Last edited by Element on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Element
Horntail
Horntail


Character : n/a
Posts : 249
Join date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:30 pm

Alfred wrote:
Ok Korea, you can't disapprove of me because you hate me...

Anyways,

IGN: Alfred

I want beta tester because i have been with MeowMS for awhile and was very active.
I've been waiting for MeowMS forever and have been trying my best to stay active on Maplestory for MeowMS to come back. On the original server, I tried to help as many people as possible and i think if i had a chance to beta-test, I could have enough experience with the new server and would be able to help more people. I am already an experienced user to the rules of MeowMS and i understand them. I also understand i must not give the client out to anybody.

If you need any more information add me on MSN from: DCN215@yahoo.com
Or email me here: Alphaevil1@gmail.com
Or just PM me.

Many Thanks,
Jon

Denied. Seems like a good application but since you have threatened to crash servers (which I've seen no success with) you are denied. You may be of SOME use, but seeing as many threats have been made against others and myself. I am forced to deny. You'll have to wait.

As I always say, think about what your doing when your saying something.

-Element
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christofer
GM
GM
avatar

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin
Posts : 444
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 23
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:59 pm

MixerMeow wrote:
Get the fuck out Philly, go play your own awesome server.

It's not your job to moderate these forums. It's mine. I am going to see to it that you're banned from the forums if you can't control yourself.

CompyMasa has proved himself to be a responsible person, so I think he should be accepted.

_________________
FUCK SALT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Not Available
Posts : 529
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 106
Location : Spoon

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:04 pm

ultrapiggy wrote:
MixerMeow wrote:
I won't stop. Philly999 just advertised his server on here, and then made remarks about how this server sucks, and how the GM's suck, and now he crawls back.
I gotta admit, this IS the truth... Not starting anything, I'm just saying this is actually a valid point.

Hey first of all, I didnt say this server or any of the GM's sucked. I told people about my server because I didnt want anyone to lose hope of playing MeowMS, So since I heard that meowms was going down for good, I made my own, and invited people to play.

Find the evidence before you say it -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CompyMasaX
Pimp
Pimp
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 56
Join date : 2008-06-20
Location : Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:19 pm

Quote :

1] You don't give out your password
2] Don't fucking advertise
3] Disregard anything Sora tells you
4] Harassment is temp bannable unless you intentionally made it sexual


It's the freaking second rule, and the one of the few in the list that Meow actually means seriously. Have you seen the thread?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Not Available
Posts : 529
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 106
Location : Spoon

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:26 pm

CompyMasaX wrote:
Quote :

1] You don't give out your password
2] Don't fucking advertise
3] Disregard anything Sora tells you
4] Harassment is temp bannable unless you intentionally made it sexual


It's the freaking second rule, and the one of the few in the list that Meow actually means seriously. Have you seen the thread?

First of all, what I told a few people is not advertising. I was just telling people to join my server.
Secondly, the server closed down that time, so it didn't matter.

Didn't you also read what I said?
I was doing it because I didn't want everyone get bored and lose hope of meowms going down, so I made my own and people in this server can play on my server so they wont get bored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
platanos
Playa
Playa
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 26
Join date : 2008-06-13
Age : 23
Location : Cardboard box

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:06 am

If he didn't read what you said, then he wouldn't have posted a reply ~_~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christofer
GM
GM
avatar

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin
Posts : 444
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 23
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:59 am

phily999 wrote:


Hey first of all, I didnt say this server or any of the GM's sucked. I told people about my server because I didnt want anyone to lose hope of playing MeowMS, So since I heard that meowms was going down for good, I made my own, and invited people to play.

Find the evidence before you say it -_-

Well here's the evidence

phily999 wrote:
Dude......... Cory already said that he was going to stop putting up his server...... -_- Chris Lets see you make a fucking server. I bet it will fail like you in being a GM

This is why we don't delete retarded topics, we send them to a hidden section of the forums.

Any more flaming that goes on in this topic will be deleted.

_________________
FUCK SALT


Last edited by christofer on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
avatar

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon
Posts : 1042
Join date : 2008-05-29
Age : 1343
Location : The Nostalgic Distant Past

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:02 am

phily999 wrote:

First of all, what I told a few people is not advertising. I was just telling people to join my server.

Define advertising please.

I understand your intentions but at that point I didn't want anyone trying to "inherit" the server and- gah let's not even begin to discuss this.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
xForsa
Pimp
Pimp
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-01-04
Location : I'm Where You Think I Am.

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:24 am

Ownd bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfred
Ergoth
Ergoth
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-07-04
Age : 23
Location : The Deepest Part of Hell Where The Internet Is.

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:20 pm

Element wrote:
Alfred wrote:
Ok Korea, you can't disapprove of me because you hate me...

Anyways,

IGN: Alfred

I want beta tester because i have been with MeowMS for awhile and was very active.
I've been waiting for MeowMS forever and have been trying my best to stay active on Maplestory for MeowMS to come back. On the original server, I tried to help as many people as possible and i think if i had a chance to beta-test, I could have enough experience with the new server and would be able to help more people. I am already an experienced user to the rules of MeowMS and i understand them. I also understand i must not give the client out to anybody.

If you need any more information add me on MSN from: DCN215@yahoo.com
Or email me here: Alphaevil1@gmail.com
Or just PM me.

Many Thanks,
Jon


Denied. Seems like a good application but since you have threatened to crash servers (which I've seen no success with) you are denied. You may be of SOME use, but seeing as many threats have been made against others and myself. I am forced to deny. You'll have to wait.

As I always say, think about what your doing when your saying something.

-Element

Why do you always say "servers" with an S? I did not threaten more than one server. The only reason you are not accepting me is because it was YOUR server. If this was a server you played but you did not own it, you would probably let me in. Your just mad at me because it was your server.

You are stretching the truth to what I did because it was YOUR server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Not Available
Posts : 529
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 106
Location : Spoon

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:32 pm

MeowMixer wrote:
phily999 wrote:

First of all, what I told a few people is not advertising. I was just telling people to join my server.

Define advertising please.

I understand your intentions but at that point I didn't want anyone trying to "inherit" the server and- gah let's not even begin to discuss this.

Ok I'm sorry.

It won't happen again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Element
Horntail
Horntail


Character : n/a
Posts : 249
Join date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:03 pm

Alfred wrote:
Element wrote:
Alfred wrote:
Ok Korea, you can't disapprove of me because you hate me...

Anyways,

IGN: Alfred

I want beta tester because i have been with MeowMS for awhile and was very active.
I've been waiting for MeowMS forever and have been trying my best to stay active on Maplestory for MeowMS to come back. On the original server, I tried to help as many people as possible and i think if i had a chance to beta-test, I could have enough experience with the new server and would be able to help more people. I am already an experienced user to the rules of MeowMS and i understand them. I also understand i must not give the client out to anybody.

If you need any more information add me on MSN from: DCN215@yahoo.com
Or email me here: Alphaevil1@gmail.com
Or just PM me.

Many Thanks,
Jon


Denied. Seems like a good application but since you have threatened to crash servers (which I've seen no success with) you are denied. You may be of SOME use, but seeing as many threats have been made against others and myself. I am forced to deny. You'll have to wait.

As I always say, think about what your doing when your saying something.

-Element

Why do you always say "servers" with an S? I did not threaten more than one server. The only reason you are not accepting me is because it was YOUR server. If this was a server you played but you did not own it, you would probably let me in. Your just mad at me because it was your server.

You are stretching the truth to what I did because it was YOUR server.

Your being denied for reasons that don't need to be revealed. Have a nice day.

-Element
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Flaming for Beta Testers   

Back to top Go down
 
Flaming for Beta Testers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Casual Companies Looking for Beta-testers
» Looking for beta testers
» Database Control (Free) Beta Testers
» Beta medals and ribbons guide
» The Beta - Tips n Tricks thread

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Archive :: Archives :: Old Forums :: Ellinia :: Post Hell-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: