MeowMS

Holy shit.
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Share | 
 

 GM PL0X!!!111111

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CompyMasaX
Pimp
Pimp
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 56
Join date : 2008-06-20
Location : Neptune

PostSubject: GM PL0X!!!111111   Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:59 pm

Point of this section:
SPAM about how you wanna be a GM here so I don't need to see it in the main section.



omfg i wan gm so i cn liek do wtv i want and kill evryone and etc, gimme gm or i will crash server


PS. Just kidding. Since no one is gonna get GM anyways, why don't we put this as a subforum of The Dump?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 364
Join date : 2008-08-14
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere east of Pittsburgh.

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:26 pm

Yeah, there really is no point here (I realized this of course AFTER I wrote a crazy long speech on the matter)...

Adding it to the dump would make sense because Meow really doesn't seem to give a shit about this section. :\
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digibutter.nerr.biz
christofer
GM
GM
avatar

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin
Posts : 444
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 23
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:01 pm

This section is for GM hopefuls to make it publicly known that they want to be a GM. Also it's sometimes used for things about GMs and stuff.

_________________
FUCK SALT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 364
Join date : 2008-08-14
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere east of Pittsburgh.

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:16 pm

christofer wrote:
This section is for GM hopefuls to make it publicly known that they want to be a GM. Also it's sometimes used for things about GMs and stuff.
Ah, so it's kinda the GM section, as well. I see, I see.

But still, I doubt Meow would use this place as a reference for GMs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digibutter.nerr.biz
christofer
GM
GM
avatar

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin
Posts : 444
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 23
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:28 pm

No, we have a hidden GM forum, but for example we used to have a poll here about who was everyone's favorite GM

_________________
FUCK SALT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 364
Join date : 2008-08-14
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere east of Pittsburgh.

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:29 pm

christofer wrote:
No, we have a hidden GM forum, but for example we used to have a poll here about who was everyone's favorite GM
AH. *facepalm* Okay. I get it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digibutter.nerr.biz
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
avatar

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon
Posts : 1042
Join date : 2008-05-29
Age : 1343
Location : The Nostalgic Distant Past

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:27 pm

The point of this shit hole is so I don't need to look at it in the main MeowMS section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
PandaEyes
GM
GM
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 69
Join date : 2008-06-16
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:57 pm

Most people want to be GMs right? I think I'm like the only person who ever said no to being a GM... o.o

but now I want the free NX so GM Pwease... :heart:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OMGitzJOSH
Pimp
Pimp
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:08 am

good luck being a gm im sure ull be one b4 me and ultrapiggy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 364
Join date : 2008-08-14
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere east of Pittsburgh.

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:15 am

D:

I miss it so much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digibutter.nerr.biz
PandaEyes
GM
GM
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 69
Join date : 2008-06-16
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:49 am

OMGitzJOSH wrote:
good luck being a gm im sure ull be one b4 me and ultrapiggy

You never know. For all we know Meow doesn't even want any GMs this time since last time they sorta messed things up, but I hope you are right. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 364
Join date : 2008-08-14
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere east of Pittsburgh.

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:56 am

PandaEyes wrote:
OMGitzJOSH wrote:
good luck being a gm im sure ull be one b4 me and ultrapiggy

You never know. For all we know Meow doesn't even want any GMs this time since last time they sorta messed things up, but I hope you are right. xD
Except for the part about me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digibutter.nerr.biz
OMGitzJOSH
Pimp
Pimp
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:26 pm

ultrapiggy wrote:
PandaEyes wrote:
OMGitzJOSH wrote:
good luck being a gm im sure ull be one b4 me and ultrapiggy

You never know. For all we know Meow doesn't even want any GMs this time since last time they sorta messed things up, but I hope you are right. xD
Except for the part about me...
lol can u believe meow hasnt made me a gm yet i meen i really dont care but still ive been playing since he realesed it to the public i remember he just had it for his friends
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 364
Join date : 2008-08-14
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere east of Pittsburgh.

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:45 pm

OMGitzJOSH wrote:
ultrapiggy wrote:
PandaEyes wrote:
OMGitzJOSH wrote:
good luck being a gm im sure ull be one b4 me and ultrapiggy

You never know. For all we know Meow doesn't even want any GMs this time since last time they sorta messed things up, but I hope you are right. xD
Except for the part about me...
lol can u believe meow hasnt made me a gm yet i meen i really dont care but still ive been playing since he realesed it to the public i remember he just had it for his friends
I can remember back when MeowMS had just started. I remember you... as a newbie...

Yeah, you've been with MeowMS a loooong time. I would've played it when it got more serious, but my laptop went into a phase of pure retarded and I couldn't do much with it for quite some time. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digibutter.nerr.biz
OMGitzJOSH
Pimp
Pimp
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:53 pm

ultrapiggy wrote:
OMGitzJOSH wrote:
ultrapiggy wrote:
PandaEyes wrote:
OMGitzJOSH wrote:
good luck being a gm im sure ull be one b4 me and ultrapiggy

You never know. For all we know Meow doesn't even want any GMs this time since last time they sorta messed things up, but I hope you are right. xD
Except for the part about me...
lol can u believe meow hasnt made me a gm yet i meen i really dont care but still ive been playing since he realesed it to the public i remember he just had it for his friends
I can remember back when MeowMS had just started. I remember you... as a newbie...

Yeah, you've been with MeowMS a loooong time. I would've played it when it got more serious, but my laptop went into a phase of pure retarded and I couldn't do much with it for quite some time. D:
all u missed was talking to friends because thats all every one did i mean some people trained all day to get rebirthed i got to lvl 188 and then he shut it i never got be rebirthed it was fun but u dident misss anything important
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 364
Join date : 2008-08-14
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere east of Pittsburgh.

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:30 pm

That sounds... boring. D:

I would've made it 10 times more fun. 100 times if I was a GM. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digibutter.nerr.biz
OMGitzJOSH
Pimp
Pimp
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:45 pm

ultrapiggy wrote:
That sounds... boring. D:

I would've made it 10 times more fun. 100 times if I was a GM. XD
well there wan lots of events nick played a little not alot it was mostley remedy and chris doing the events and a while ago logan did them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 364
Join date : 2008-08-14
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere east of Pittsburgh.

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:46 pm

I would've had some amazing events... And I mean amazing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digibutter.nerr.biz
Fang
Pianus
Pianus
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 95
Join date : 2008-07-03
Location : Scania

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:14 am

i dont do events... or spawn for anyone cause they beg for it and i dont give beggers what they want lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christofer
GM
GM
avatar

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin
Posts : 444
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 23
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:23 am

Quote :
lol can u believe meow hasnt made me a gm yet i meen i really dont care but still ive been playing since he realesed it to the public i remember he just had it for his friends

Time played on the server doesn't equal GM chances, I think it's hardly taken into consideration.

:/

_________________
FUCK SALT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OMGitzJOSH
Pimp
Pimp
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:46 am

well awhile back me and adam would spam the link to meowms on basil,mpc,and lots and lots of maple related forums and webs even youtube i think that account we uesed got banned so yah i had a gm application like a mounth ago but remedy deleated like all the posts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christofer
GM
GM
avatar

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin
Posts : 444
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 23
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:48 am

I'm pretty sure we don't need any more GMs though unless Meow thinks otherwise.

_________________
FUCK SALT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OMGitzJOSH
Pimp
Pimp
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:50 am

christofer wrote:
I'm pretty sure we don't need any more GMs though unless Meow thinks otherwise.
i really dont care if im a gm or not i mean it would be nice but its just a game but do you know what gm's are gonna play except you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 364
Join date : 2008-08-14
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere east of Pittsburgh.

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:52 pm

Fang wrote:
i dont do events... or spawn for anyone cause they beg for it and i dont give beggers what they want lol
I'm not planning on submitting to beggars either, actually. When I was a GM, so many people were bugging me, and I just kinda went with it a bit because:

A. The server wasn't fully up and running 100%

B. Old MeowMS was WAY more carefree


But nowadays, it seems like a lot more serious of a server. So even if someone's my friend, they shouldn't expect a spawn-fest from me. That's what events are for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digibutter.nerr.biz
Fang
Pianus
Pianus
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 95
Join date : 2008-07-03
Location : Scania

PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:57 pm

christofer wrote:
Quote :
lol can u believe meow hasnt made me a gm yet i meen i really dont care but still ive been playing since he realesed it to the public i remember he just had it for his friends

Time played on the server doesn't equal GM chances, I think it's hardly taken into consideration.

:/

true dat but time played can help cause we may know you better and how you act in game and if we liked what we've seen in regular behavior and looking at he or shes gm app then we can base our votes on that. but ya it's not really taken into consideration it's more how long youve played the actual game in total, such as im a beta from gms and been playings evera since so that could help with experiance which would put me up there
but if your bullshitting we will find out

since this topic is off topic and is not on a gm app it will be locked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GM PL0X!!!111111   

Back to top Go down
 
GM PL0X!!!111111
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Selling Rsn: Pid Pl0x

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Archive :: Archives :: Old Forums :: Ellinia :: Post Hell-
Jump to: