MeowMS

Holy shit.
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Share | 
 

 Sign this!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should sora be a gm?
HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill quit if she is
88%
 88% [ 14 ]
Yea
12%
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16
 

AuthorMessage
Remedy
Virus
Virus
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 78
Join date : 2008-06-16
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Sign this!   Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:37 pm

This is my official Anti sora petition.


Please vote!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atsuko
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 387
Join date : 2008-06-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Sign this!   Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:38 pm

Hell No! Or We'll Go! :lol!:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfred
Ergoth
Ergoth
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-07-04
Age : 23
Location : The Deepest Part of Hell Where The Internet Is.

PostSubject: Re: Sign this!   Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:38 pm

Sora Should NOT be a GM!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rawr
Playa
Playa


Character : n/a
Posts : 23
Join date : 2008-06-20
Location : Danie's closet

PostSubject: Re: Sign this!   Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:38 pm

I voted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remedy
Virus
Virus
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 78
Join date : 2008-06-16
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Sign this!   Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:42 pm

Yay support!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Implex
Playa
Playa
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 26
Join date : 2008-06-16
Location : Chilling with Chuck Norris

PostSubject: Re: Sign this!   Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:06 pm

Umm to be honest this may be crazy, but she did good as a GM, but she was annoying and joked to much so I guesss NO and if yes then I think she should reearn this position again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atsuko
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 387
Join date : 2008-06-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Sign this!   Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:06 pm

Implex wrote:
Umm to be honest this may be crazy, but she did good as a GM, but she was annoying and joked to much so I guesss NO and if yes then I think she should reearn this position again.

Was She ever A Gm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remedy
Virus
Virus
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 78
Join date : 2008-06-16
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Sign this!   Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:12 pm

Atsuko wrote:
Implex wrote:
Umm to be honest this may be crazy, but she did good as a GM, but she was annoying and joked to much so I guesss NO and if yes then I think she should reearn this position again.

Was She ever A Gm?
She never was a GM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Implex
Playa
Playa
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 26
Join date : 2008-06-16
Location : Chilling with Chuck Norris

PostSubject: Re: Sign this!   Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:26 pm

Remedy wrote:
Atsuko wrote:
Implex wrote:
Umm to be honest this may be crazy, but she did good as a GM, but she was annoying and joked to much so I guesss NO and if yes then I think she should reearn this position again.

Was She ever A Gm?
She never was a GM

Oh then still she should prove herself that she's worthy of being a GM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remedy
Virus
Virus
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 78
Join date : 2008-06-16
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Sign this!   Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:28 pm

Implex wrote:
Remedy wrote:
Atsuko wrote:
Implex wrote:
Umm to be honest this may be crazy, but she did good as a GM, but she was annoying and joked to much so I guesss NO and if yes then I think she should reearn this position again.

Was She ever A Gm?
She never was a GM

Oh then still she should prove herself that she's worthy of being a GM
Shes not worth of being a GM. She cant even control herself. She cusses at everyone spams porn everywhere and advertises gay servers on the forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Implex
Playa
Playa
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 26
Join date : 2008-06-16
Location : Chilling with Chuck Norris

PostSubject: Re: Sign this!   Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:41 pm

Remedy wrote:
Implex wrote:
Remedy wrote:
Atsuko wrote:
Implex wrote:
Umm to be honest this may be crazy, but she did good as a GM, but she was annoying and joked to much so I guesss NO and if yes then I think she should reearn this position again.

Was She ever A Gm?
She never was a GM

Oh then still she should prove herself that she's worthy of being a GM
Shes not worth of being a GM. She cant even control herself. She cusses at everyone spams porn everywhere and advertises gay servers on the forums.

Lolz then a noob has a higher chance of being a GM than she is...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danielle
Player
Player
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-07-03
Location : Lisha's panty drawer

PostSubject: Re: Sign this!   Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:54 pm

Sora doesn't have any qualities that would make her a decent GM, period.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rawrs
Player
Player


Character : n/a
Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Sign this!   Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:59 pm

NO D= never never never never never~~~~~~~~~~~~
if she is im gone like everyone else
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurau
Noob
Noob
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-05-30
Age : 27
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Sign this!   Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:49 pm

Voted!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
octogonapus
Ergoth
Ergoth
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 140
Join date : 2008-07-05
Location : Stuck in your closet...

PostSubject: Re: Sign this!   Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:01 pm

I dont want sora to be a GM but im not gonna quit. This server is just too good and i want to do anything i can to help it (one of the reasons i voted no).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfred
Ergoth
Ergoth
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-07-04
Age : 23
Location : The Deepest Part of Hell Where The Internet Is.

PostSubject: Re: Sign this!   Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:02 pm

octogonapus wrote:
I dont want sora to be a GM but im not gonna quit. This server is just too good and i want to do anything i can to help it (one of the reasons i voted no).

shes not gonna be a GM...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
octogonapus
Ergoth
Ergoth
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 140
Join date : 2008-07-05
Location : Stuck in your closet...

PostSubject: Re: Sign this!   Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:04 pm

Alfred wrote:
octogonapus wrote:
I dont want sora to be a GM but im not gonna quit. This server is just too good and i want to do anything i can to help it (one of the reasons i voted no).

shes not gonna be a GM...

you think i dont know that.... im just putting in my opinion....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
avatar

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon
Posts : 1042
Join date : 2008-05-29
Age : 1343
Location : The Nostalgic Distant Past

PostSubject: Re: Sign this!   Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:31 pm

She's not a GM. *locked*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sign this!   

Back to top Go down
 
Sign this!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» FREE 50$ & PUPILS JUST SIGN UP HERE!
» Team Sign-up Template
» You Chinese Zodiac Sign?
» Sign of the Sun - need help, please?
» MSA TORA TCC Season 6 - Sign-up & Entry Form

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Archive :: Archives :: Old Forums :: Ellinia :: Post Hell-
Jump to: