MeowMS

Holy shit.
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Share | 
 

 how to reach enlightenment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brass
GM
GM
avatar

Character : Brass
Guild : PastSucks
Posts : 420
Join date : 2009-02-06
Location : Tit, Algeria

PostSubject: how to reach enlightenment   Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:42 pm

Step 1 : Squat down. For best results put your head between your knees. Similar to this : http://www.wellnessasawayoflife.com/yoga_poses/spinal_stretch_squat.jpg

Step 2 : While squatting, breathe in and out heavily for 30 seconds. Try not to do too little or it won't work as well.

Step 3 : Stand up.

Step 4 : Close your mouth over your thumb tightly and blow as hard as you can.

Step 5 : Totally chill out in your amazing zen state

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piie
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Piie
Posts : 442
Join date : 2008-06-30
Age : 25
Location : On A Chair Playing MeowMs

PostSubject: Re: how to reach enlightenment   Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:45 pm

lolno. This shit makes you pass out -_-"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seanman
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Sean
Posts : 450
Join date : 2009-01-27
Location : Southern California

PostSubject: Re: how to reach enlightenment   Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:49 pm

Piie wrote:
lolno. This shit makes you pass out -_-"

Darn and i was just about to try it Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brass
GM
GM
avatar

Character : Brass
Guild : PastSucks
Posts : 420
Join date : 2009-02-06
Location : Tit, Algeria

PostSubject: Re: how to reach enlightenment   Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:57 pm

Piie wrote:
lolno. This shit makes you pass out -_-"
The hell it does!
Did you even try it?
If you're passing out you're doing it hella wrong

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh
Oldfag
Oldfag
avatar

Character : Josh
Guild : Past
Posts : 103
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 22
Location : In hell

PostSubject: Re: how to reach enlightenment   Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:12 pm

what kind of enlightenment?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Youtube.com/ChikenNuggetSoup
MatthewSM
Playa
Playa
avatar

Character : MatthewMoody
Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 25
Location : Millbrook Alabama

PostSubject: Re: how to reach enlightenment   Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Sounds like you push as much air out of your body, in the end you should pass out or get a good feeling from almost passing out. o.O
But seems like a bad thing to do. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brass
GM
GM
avatar

Character : Brass
Guild : PastSucks
Posts : 420
Join date : 2009-02-06
Location : Tit, Algeria

PostSubject: Re: how to reach enlightenment   Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:04 pm

Oh here we fuckin go. Rolling Eyes
Buncha people who think they are scientists trying to explain an ancient technique without ever even trying it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piie
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Piie
Posts : 442
Join date : 2008-06-30
Age : 25
Location : On A Chair Playing MeowMs

PostSubject: Re: how to reach enlightenment   Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:40 pm

OBJECTION!
I tried it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MatthewSM
Playa
Playa
avatar

Character : MatthewMoody
Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 25
Location : Millbrook Alabama

PostSubject: Re: how to reach enlightenment   Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:35 pm

Lol, I'm not interested in pushing my luck. Whoever is interested in it, go right ahead. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plague
Zakum
Zakum
avatar

Character : Satan
Guild : pew pew pew pew
Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-08-02
Location : Brown Paper Bag

PostSubject: Re: how to reach enlightenment   Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:23 am

Hey guys, you should combine household ammonia and bleach to create some cool looking crystals!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piie
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Piie
Posts : 442
Join date : 2008-06-30
Age : 25
Location : On A Chair Playing MeowMs

PostSubject: Re: how to reach enlightenment   Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:49 am

Plague wrote:
Hey guys, you should combine household ammonia and bleach to create some cool looking crystals!

Lmfao made my day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PENGUIN
Whore
Whore
avatar

Character : Penguin
Guild : PastSucks
Posts : 69
Join date : 2009-02-28
Age : 75
Location : Tit, Algeria

PostSubject: Re: how to reach enlightenment   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:49 pm

Brass wrote:
Step 1 : Squat down. For best results put your head between your knees. Similar to this : http://www.wellnessasawayoflife.com/yoga_poses/spinal_stretch_squat.jpg

Step 2 : While squatting, breathe in and out heavily for 30 seconds. Try not to do too little or it won't work as well.

Step 3 : Stand up.

Step 4 : Close your mouth over your thumb tightly and blow as hard as you can.

Step 5 : Totally chill out in your amazing zen state
my grandpa died trying trying this. then a month later my other grandpa died from a marijuana overdose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
christofer
GM
GM
avatar

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin
Posts : 444
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 23
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: how to reach enlightenment   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:59 pm

PENGUIN wrote:
Brass wrote:
Step 1 : Squat down. For best results put your head between your knees. Similar to this : http://www.wellnessasawayoflife.com/yoga_poses/spinal_stretch_squat.jpg

Step 2 : While squatting, breathe in and out heavily for 30 seconds. Try not to do too little or it won't work as well.

Step 3 : Stand up.

Step 4 : Close your mouth over your thumb tightly and blow as hard as you can.

Step 5 : Totally chill out in your amazing zen state
my grandpa died trying trying this. then a month later my other grandpa died from a marijuana overdose.

my neighbor's grandpa died, too. i ran him over with the car 3 times Sad

_________________
FUCK SALT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
avatar

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon
Posts : 1042
Join date : 2008-05-29
Age : 1343
Location : The Nostalgic Distant Past

PostSubject: Re: how to reach enlightenment   Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:19 pm

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
PENGUIN
Whore
Whore
avatar

Character : Penguin
Guild : PastSucks
Posts : 69
Join date : 2009-02-28
Age : 75
Location : Tit, Algeria

PostSubject: Re: how to reach enlightenment   Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:41 pm

my third grandpa was killed by ghosts
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
MatthewSM
Playa
Playa
avatar

Character : MatthewMoody
Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 25
Location : Millbrook Alabama

PostSubject: Re: how to reach enlightenment   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:20 pm

PENGUIN wrote:
my third grandpa was killed by ghosts
Does this man look familiar to you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brass
GM
GM
avatar

Character : Brass
Guild : PastSucks
Posts : 420
Join date : 2009-02-06
Location : Tit, Algeria

PostSubject: Re: how to reach enlightenment   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:42 pm

hey guys I just heard, sitting too close to the TV can make you blind! Shocked

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piie
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Piie
Posts : 442
Join date : 2008-06-30
Age : 25
Location : On A Chair Playing MeowMs

PostSubject: Re: how to reach enlightenment   Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:39 pm

Brass wrote:
hey guys I just heard, sitting too close to the TV can make you blind! Shocked
Not if you do this. EDIT That picture i very assure you is Cory in that picture.
Photobucket


Last edited by Piie on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brass
GM
GM
avatar

Character : Brass
Guild : PastSucks
Posts : 420
Join date : 2009-02-06
Location : Tit, Algeria

PostSubject: Re: how to reach enlightenment   Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:05 pm

That's one way to browse privately.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gypsyleeboy
SUPER FAGGOT
SUPER FAGGOT
avatar

Character : Gypsyleeboy
Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 23
Location : Kazkhstan Posts: 1333371337

PostSubject: Re: how to reach enlightenment   Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:23 am

i did this 3 times already after watching it on youtube.
It works. you actually faint for about a good 10 seconds and wake up forgeting why you were laying down.
Then about 5 seconds later remembering that u was trying to make yourself faint.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bluewaffle.net/
Brass
GM
GM
avatar

Character : Brass
Guild : PastSucks
Posts : 420
Join date : 2009-02-06
Location : Tit, Algeria

PostSubject: Re: how to reach enlightenment   Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:02 am

Gypsyleeboy wrote:
i did this 3 times already after watching it on youtube.
It works. you actually faint for about a good 10 seconds and wake up forgeting why you were laying down.
Then about 5 seconds later remembering that u was trying to make yourself faint.
link us to the vid my good man

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitry
Player
Player
avatar

Character : Hikari
Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 27
Location : The asylum of epicness

PostSubject: Re: how to reach enlightenment   Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:06 am

Brass wrote:
Gypsyleeboy wrote:
i did this 3 times already after watching it on youtube.
It works. you actually faint for about a good 10 seconds and wake up forgeting why you were laying down.
Then about 5 seconds later remembering that u was trying to make yourself faint.
link us to the vid my good man

this?


note : fail.
2note : I think that's cory's nigerian friend..
/life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: how to reach enlightenment   

Back to top Go down
 
how to reach enlightenment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [News] Black Reach Rule Book
» Black Reach Termie Conv. with Lightning Claws
» Black Reach - Orks for Marines (WILLING TO SELL)
» 1945 The End of the Third Reach Phase 2 Final, by Penguindog55 - Awarded (March 2011)
» W: Assault on Black Reach Terminator Sergeant

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Server Discussion :: MeowMS-
Jump to: